We’re not stingy about information. This list will be constantly growing, so send in your favorites! Here are some other sites with good ideas…
- America’s Test Kitchen – Probably one of the best cooking resources I’ve found. I really trust their opinion…and their e-newsletter is actually fantastic.
- Common Sense with Money – A GREAT resource for saving money. Join their Facebook page for daily updates.
- Squawkfox - Where frugal living is sexy, delicious and fun.
- Dr. Fuhrman – The food pyramid we should really be paying closer attention to.
Tools to Help Get Dinner on the Table
- Super Cook – Find recipes based on the ingredients you have at home. Find this on the top menu too!
- Food On The Table - For those that want to plan their meals out.
- Pinterest – I’m obsessed. I really am. It’s just oozing inspiration.
- Food Gawker - Get ready to drool and get lost in beautiful photos of food for your inspiration.
- They Draw and Cook – A brilliant idea. Simple, drawn recipes.
Other Food Bloggers
- Victory or Death in the Kitchen – Cooking blog with great photography. I’m jealous of the light in his kitchen.
- Sailu’s Kitchen - A food blog with authentic Indian food.
- Vegan Yum Yum - I’m not a vegan, so I gladly get advice from the professionals.
- Slightly Charred - A wanna-be-domestic wife’s adventures with food and life.
- Poor Girl Eats Well - Another kindred spirit! The name speaks for itself.
A Bit Mainstream, But Good…
- Jaime Oliver – Fully support Jaime and his healthy-food-for-kids revolution in the U.S.
- Women’s Health - Another great collection of health articles from the pro’s.
- Ellen LaConte – An excellent author who connects the dots between the global crisis and your back yard.
- Jules Gluten Free Thanksgiving – Free eBook! – Who doesn’t like free books? Thanks Jules!
Free Learning Resources
- Khan Academy – Hey, sometimes being healthy means keeping your mind sharp! Tons of free video lessons from people much smarter than I am.
Know about some great resources? Want to be added to the list? Send ‘em on!